- We visit the famous Saigon landmarks like Reunification Palace which was the former residence of the Presidents of South Vietnam in Vietnam war. Close to this sides are some of the best French colonial structures including the Sai Gon Post Office as well as Notre Dame Cathedral Church and pass by the ornate City Hall (Hotel De Ville) and old Opera House. Then visiting War remnant Museum to see and know historical parts of Vietnam.
- Visiting Fine Art workshop – the most famous and beautiful handicraft art in Vietnam.
- Next we have Lunch with typical Vietnamese food.
- In China town: go around the Chinese streets and pass by a local market to see the true Vietnam and visit Chinese Temple where you can observe people making wishes to see where their lucks lead.
- Final stop is visiting Traditional Medicine Museum, to learn more about traditional medicine and traditional method to treat patients.
End of the tour we send you back to your hotel.