- Morning departure to Cu Chi tunnels (about 1h30 minutes) to see how VC live and fought during the war.
- For those who are interested, there is an opportunity to fire off rounds from a M16 or AK47 at the nearby firing range (option only, fee not included)
- After visiting Cu Chi tunnels we have lunch with Vietnamese food then start the city tour.
- In Ho Chi Minh city we visit the famous Saigon landmarks like Reunification Palace which was the former residence of 4 Presidents of South Vietnam in Vietnam war. Close to this sides are some of the best French colonial structures including the Sai Gon Post Office as well as Notre Dame Cathedral Church and pass by the ornate City Hall (Hotel De Ville) and old Opera House. Then visiting War remnant Museum to see and know historical parts of Vietnam.
- Final stop is visiting Fine Art workshop – the most famous and beautiful handicraft art in Vietnam.
Finish the tour we send you back to your hotel